We work as a recruitment company for Group 2000 in Almelo. They want us to search for a Junior Software Project Engineer. This could be your next step!
Do you want to work in a demanding and dynamic environment, with the latest technologies and exciting projects? Are you that person who is looking for advancement and growth, and who also has quality, flexibility, innovation and transparency as his or her highest priority? In that case Group 2000 may be the right place for you! The offer is also a very competitive salary and excellent employee benefits.
Group 2000 challenges you to expand your knowledge, develop your skills and implement innovative solutions. A continuously changing world requires new solutions. Group 2000 recognizes the need for a safer world. They strongly believe that they can contribute to this by developing intelligent security solutions for Governments, Agencies, Telecom- and Internet Service Providers.
Their culture is characterized by a continuous process of innovation. Through this innovation, Group 2000 is now a leading, international company with prominent solutions in the field of security and information technology. Their Telco grade systems is used by their customers across the globe.
Their goal? Making the world a bit safer than it was yesterday. They are a growing organization and looking for ambitious professionals
Their Almelo-based Product Development department is looking for a talented Java Developer who wants to work in their challenging and innovative environment.
Job requirements and competences:
- A few years of work experience helps, but if you do not have (a lot of) experience yet… they are especially looking for talent!
- You are good at working independently, but also in a team or together with seniors;
- You can design and implement Java components yourselves, in collaboration with architects and team;
- At least a bachelor’s degree (University or HBO), e.g. (Technical) Information Technology;
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English (spoken and written);
- You are willing to travel;
It helps if you have knowledge of one or more of the following items:
- Service- and component-oriented architectures;
- Design patterns;
- Databases (SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Apache Cassandra, etc.);
- Network & telecom protocols (i.e. IP, e-mail, SIP, applications, 2G/3G/4G);
- Security (system hardening, network security, etc.);
- Version Control (i.e. Subversion);
- (Unit) Testing of your own software and peer reviews;
- Agile/ Scrum working method.
Before employment, you will need to provide Group 2000 with a Certificate of Conduct. A Certificate of Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag, VOG) is a document by which the Dutch State Secretary for Security and Justice declares that the applicant did not commit any criminal offences that are relevant to the performance of his or her duties. A personal screening can also be a part of the job application.
How does that sound? Interested in this junior software project engineer job opportunity and do you want to know more? Let me know!
You can contact me at: